Tomorrow is our last ride of the spring season. Forecast is looking gloomy. How do we feel about that? I’m open to both options….toughing through it or cancelling workout.
Katy it looks like the rain is going right thru until around 6:00. In the absence of seeing votes I’m guessing the ride is cancelled.Too bad about the timing. Thank you so much for leading our rides. Cathy
The hourly forecast has significantly improved – winds are less and it is calling for “showers” at 6am.
So I will plan on our ride at 545am as usual – hope to see you there. Bring a rain jacket!