Viewing 0 reply threads
  • ricklp
    June 8, 2019 at 9:10 AM #6458

    Currently the forecast says 100% chance of rain for our time to ride.

    I will post again on Monday before 16:00 (4:00PM).

    If the weather changes and the ride goes:

    We meet at the silver bean. We leave at 6 PM sharp. Please remember proof of your membership. I can’t let you ride without it. Tonight’s ride will follow this route:

    43.3-R-Counterclockwise route through Douro (RLP02)

    Please watch here for cancellation due to weather. I am stretched thin at work and cannot make a rain date this week.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.