I am calling it now. Ride is cancelled. Weather is threatening Lightening.
I have work in Toronto I should get done, and have to decide to set an alarm to be there early enough. Waiting till later to see if it might not be bad will cost me a day.
Tuesday looks bad too. Likely no ride this week.
If Tuesday Clears up and it looks good to ride, I will post here before 4:00PM Tuesday.
No Post by 4:00PM Tuesday. No Ride Tuesday.