Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Rob Brown
    May 4, 2020 at 12:55 PM #9013

I made a last minute change last week, and I regretted it. Sorry about that. I changed the route an hour before the MeetUp, and didn’t realize I changed it to a hilly route. I’m trying to stick with flat routes for now, but will mix some shorter hills into the mix soon.

There were also some other troubles I faces last week, causing some confusion. Sorry about that too. I guess I was trying to do too much at once, all while riding my bike.

This week is the same distance, but the race-effort will be a bit longer. We do have some extra daylight, after all!

A Group
    Km’s 0-5 @ under 3.0 watts/kg
    Km’s 5-25 @ under 3.5 watts/kg
    At Km 25 everyone should be behind (or very close) to the ride leader (Rob Brown).
    Km 25-50 is race effort

B Group
    First 25 Km’s will be 0.5 watts/kg lower than A group
    Ride leader is Alex Lefebvre

Also…..download Discord onto your phone and chat with the group while we roll. It’s fun and easy. There is an A and B group channels, and you can even switch back and forth between the two if you would like to smack talk someone in the other group. What’s the point of cycling with your friends if you can’t talk some trash?

If you aren’t already following The Peterborough Cycling Club on Zwift, and want to join us for these rides, please follow the club and I will invite you.

Post any questions below and I’ll get back to you.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Rob Brown.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.