Viewing 3 reply threads
  • JamesMellon
    July 11, 2019 at 1:03 PM #6574

Greetings Tuesday Morning Crew! I will be leading the rides from now until August 27th. Anyone who was on the rides last year will likely remember me but in case you are new this year or planning on making this your first ride with us my name is James. My main PCC involvement is racing Cyclocross but I got involved in the rec rides last year and that is even more fun. The goal for all of my rides is the maximum amount of fun while keeping the group together. Sue says that you have continued to work on the social pace line this spring so I’m dying to get back in the extremely aerodynamic pack with you all again.

This week’s route takes us out to Young’s Point. I know that you did it about a month ago but the thought of missing the ice cream run 2 years in a row breaks my heart. Oh yeah, feel free to bring money for refreshments at Young’s point. There will be a slight change in the route due to the construction on Armour. We will hop on to the Rotary Trail (maximum speed here is 25kph) until we are north of Parkhill. From there it will be back to the established route.

Sorry for being much more long winded than Sue. Can’t wait to see everyone on Tuesday Morning!

James

JamesMellon
    July 11, 2019 at 1:05 PM #6575

Here is the route that I forgot to attach the first time:

https://www.strava.com/routes/13987647

JamesMellon
    July 15, 2019 at 9:10 PM #6581

Forecast looks dicey. Watch this space….

JamesMellon
    July 16, 2019 at 7:23 AM #6582

Blue skies and sunshine at the moment. We’re good to go. It’s supposed to be quite warm so an extra bottle or money to refill in Young’s Point or Lakefield is probably a good idea. See you at the Bean!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.