Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Alan
    May 2, 2018 at 4:19 PM #5147

    The bad news is neither the Norwegians nor Environment Canada are too optimistic about Thursday.

    Right now, the ride is cancelled.

    If the forecast has changed by noon on Thursday, I’ll post a route that’ll look a lot like this one:

    https://www.strava.com/routes/12706639

    Old Cheese Factory, Birchview, Camp Line 63 KM or so.

    Alan
    May 3, 2018 at 3:59 PM #5160

    Forecast has not improved enough. Ride remains cancelled. See you all on Sunday at 9 AM at the Ale House and/or next Thursday at the Silver Bean.

    Alan

    tblackburn
    May 3, 2018 at 4:38 PM #5161

    See you Sunday .,,, bring your A game

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.