Viewing 2 reply threads
  • chris
    March 28, 2021 at 5:19 PM #9345

For anyone that ever worked in a bike shop who’s owner had a sense of humour…. this was the ultimate essential shop “tool”. Many washrooms sported this Park Tool with pride back in the day. I loved it so much I had to have one… but the wife vetoed its installation and we’re still together so I guess it is time for it to find a new home.

It is a rare, now discontinued Park Tool TP #2 toilet paper holder. It was produced in small batches in 2001 and 2012 only, it is no longer produced. This piece is NIB, hasn’t been mounted to a wall or used. Comes in it’s original box with owners manual. The only recent sales I could find online were for $100 U.S. (in the U.S.) currently on eBay with no box or packaging and one that sold in Sannich B.C. for $150 Canadian. So, I guess I’ll ask $150. I can provide photo’s on request, but can’t add them here.

It features a TIG welded steel frame, ball bearing headset, chrome finish, and a quick release skewer for fast roll changes. The fork will rotate 360 degrees, allowing both “over the top” and “under the bottom” paper dispensing without removing the roll from the fork.

A unique piece for the cycling enthusiast or collector. Bring the action of the open road or trail home for those moments of silent introspection.

chris
    March 28, 2021 at 5:26 PM #9348

Photo’s here:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1558066064

chris
    April 25, 2021 at 4:43 PM #9352

SOLD

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.