Viewing 2 reply threads
  • bltaylor
    July 27, 2018 at 4:43 PM #5668

    So far the forecast is looking pretty good for Monday night. Sheila and I are away but Ian will be back from his travels and will lead the ride. I’m going to post the link to the Douro ride we were supposed to do 2 weeks ago:
    http://www.strava.com/routes/14311817
    Ian may decide another route is more appropriate for the forecast or the group. Hope you have a great ride where ever you happen to get to.

    IanAttridge
    July 30, 2018 at 2:45 PM #5679

    Ben has our ride planned out, but too bad he can’t join us tonight! I’ll be leading the ride and we’ll take the Douro ride, as Ben suggested. Forecast is for the possibility of thunderstorms this afternoon but it should be good for our ride time, with maybe a lingering sprinkle. I will check the forecast again at 4:30 and post an update on weather, if need be.

    Ian Attridge
    Co-Leader

    IanAttridge
    July 30, 2018 at 4:53 PM #5681

    Looks like the weather prediction is essentially the same, so we’ll go for it tonight!
    See you at 6 pm for the ride to Douro.

    Ian Attridge
    Co-Leader

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.