Viewing 0 reply threads
  • ricklp
    July 22, 2018 at 6:22 PM #5640

    I am calling it now. Ride is cancelled. Weather is threatening Lightening.

    I have work in Toronto I should get done, and have to decide to set an alarm to be there early enough. Waiting till later to see if it might not be bad will cost me a day.

    Tuesday looks bad too. Likely no ride this week.

    If Tuesday Clears up and it looks good to ride, I will post here before 4:00PM Tuesday.

    No Post by 4:00PM Tuesday. No Ride Tuesday.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.