Viewing 0 reply threads
  • LouiseR
    July 22, 2018 at 6:44 AM #5639

    It’s a hard call, but we are going to cancel this week’s ride due to the weather. I wanted to cancel early enough to avoid folks preparing/ coming out unnecessarily.

    Looking across forecasts for the area for this morning, they are all calling for high probability of rain and/or thunderstorms for the morning. The radar at 6:30 am shows the rain heading our way and it is a large band (although with relatively small amounts), suggesting we are likely to get caught in it. Thanks for a great season.

    John will let folks know whether this ride will continue with him after this week. If not, there are other PCC rides that provide a range of great weekend riding options.

    Happy riding 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.