Viewing 1 reply thread
  • chris
    March 28, 2021 at 5:24 PM #9346

Shimano Dura-Ace Fossil PR-5114 Collectible Watch
    Commemorative watch for Shimano’s sales team. Original owner. This was my daily watch while working as a sales rep. I now wear a Citizen World Eco Drive watch daily and a Dura-Ace 25th Anniversary watch for dress up . It seems a shame to have this watch just sitting in a drawer when I am sure that some cycling enthusiast would like to own it. The face is scratched from daily use but is easily replaced if deemed necessary. It is also currently in need of a battery. If proof that it works is needed, I will have the battery replaced upon a deposit being given. The deposit will be returned if the watch does not work once the battery has been replaced.
    I tried to get a photo of the back showing the model number and that it is a Japanese watch, but the surface is very reflective. This watch was frequently used for “brand” promotions. It is waterproof to 100 meters and runs reliably. Unbranded it is worth about $100 new. As a collectible, only a buyer can put a value on it. I have the original Dura Ace branded case and all original paperwork. I am asking $50 with a new battery installed. Have photo’s, can’t post here.

chris
    March 28, 2021 at 5:25 PM #9347

Photo’s here.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1558012518

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.