Viewing 1 reply thread
  • chris
    May 1, 2021 at 5:36 PM #9357

This is my trusty traveling bike. I used it for travel because it is Titanium and almost impossible to dent or bend. It is impervious to the salt air of warm destinations and a comfortable, compliant ride. I have had this for years, but have reached the age where dragging a bike through the airport is no longer as fun as it used to be and I have numerous other bikes to ride.

Although this bike is older, the 8 speed Dura-ace that is on it is very durable compared to some of today’s low priced 8 speed components. The only thing you might want to upgrade would be the shifters for a snappier, fresher feel. It has upgraded Shimano wheels, carbon stem and handlebar for improved vibration damping. The pedals on it are also Dura-ace, but an older style that takes a steel SPD style cleat. This too was a conscious choice based on travel. I didn’t want to break a plastic cleat while on a small Caribbean island. I no longer need these, so they will be included with the bike.
    Asking $1,195.00
    For photo’s please see here:
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-road-bike/peterborough/road-bike-54cm-aquila-titanium-frame-8spd-dura-ace/1564229072

chris
    June 1, 2021 at 4:41 PM #9374

SOLD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.